Fedora News IRC meeting?

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Thu Jan 22 15:09:13 UTC 2009

Hi Fedora News team --

So far we have the following confirmed for an IRC meeting on Friday,
January 30 at 13:00-14:00 UTC:

Oisin Feeley
Runa Bhattacharjee
Max Spevack
Adam Batkin
Pascal Calarco

Thank you all very much for responding!  I think this is enough for us
to go forward.  If we have not heard from you yet, please do try to send
a quick e-mail to the list and acknowledge that you can or can't make
it, and if you have other items that should be considered to be discussed.

I've updated the Fedora meeting master page
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting_channel), and created a
NewsProject meetings and minutes
page.(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewsProject/Meetings), linked from
the main News page.

Dale, I think you are the sole beat writer from western North America.
Obviously, this time is too early for you.  I'd like to propose that
Oisin and I have a separate chat with you so you have a chance to weigh
in on the agenda issues.  For future meetings, we could also see if the
time could be moved forward, and we can see who is available then.

For those beats that are dormant, if those writers could send a quick
update as to whether they would like to continue with their beat or not,
that would be great.  If we don't hear from you, we will be reassigning
the beat to another volunteer who can devote time to it.

Thanks everyone!

   - pascal