virt for 161

Dale Bewley dlbewley at lib.ucdavis.edu
Thu Jan 29 22:21:46 UTC 2009

Hi all. I'm out of town with catch as catch can internet access. I have free time, but no internet. I may find some time online as late as sunday evening. Or not.

If I do not mark the beat as complete by 9 EST, please feel free to take what is there. I will be traveling by that point.

/me ponders downloading the mailing list archives and "wiki editing" offline...
--
Dale Bewley - Unix Administrator - Shields Library - UC Davis
GPG: 0xB098A0F3 0D5A 9AEB 43F4 F84C 7EFD  1753 064D 2583 B098 A0F3