Fedora Weekly News #165

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Mar 2 22:06:17 UTC 2009

Hi Kam --

My fault.  It was still marked as incomplete in the beat page, so I
skipped it, despite your e-mail.  Argh.  Force of habit.  I will add it
in to the wiki version tonight.

If everyone can always mark their beats as incomplete, complete or not
happening, then the editors will pick them up as such.  Makes our lives
easier as there is one definitive place to look for completed beats.

Thanks everyone for another awesome issue!

   - pascal