Comic with your news?

Oisin Feeley oisinfeeley at imapmail.org
Fri Mar 27 17:52:39 UTC 2009

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:59:39 +0200, "Nicu Buculei"
<nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> said:
> Adam Williamson wrote:
> >> My hunch is yes, it would generate complaints if one of your "off-color"
> >> comics ran in FWN.
> >
> > A compromise that might be acceptable would just be not to run the comic
> > for a week if it were one that we might not want in FWN, if that'd be OK
> > with Nicu.
>
> So we can stay with the current situation: the comic is published on
> Planet under a Free license (CC-BY-SA). If someone (beat writer, editor,
> whatever) think one issue is noteworthy, he has all the freedom to use
> it. Does not that sound like the easiest setup?

Sounds sane to me. I'll apply common sense (or as much of it as I
possess.) My sense of humor is fairly "robust", so if someone on this
list notices something that might be interpreted as "off-color" then I'd
appreciate a warning!

Best,
--
  Oisin Feeley