qa beat coming later tonight

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 30 02:05:27 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-03-29 at 21:38 -0400, Oisin Feeley wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 15:34:44 -0700, "Adam Williamson"
> <awilliam at redhat.com> said:
> > see topic - qa beat's coming in a few hours. got a hockey game to watch
> > first!
> >
> > note that as an unavoidable result of said hockey game, qa beat will be
> > written on top of a couple of beers...
>
> Sounds like fun! I've been indulging in St. Ambroise Noire (an Oatmeal
> Stout brewed in Pascal's hometown which puts Guinness to shame) these
> days. I had hoped it would turn me into a hockey fan but it's not
> working yet. Must increase dosage..... In any case, I'll be rounding up
> submissions on Monday AM for this issue.  Thanks for the heads up.

For beginners, beer is best ingested when your chosen team is on the
losing side of the ledger - makes things ever so much more bearable.

So! The QA draft is now up:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/QualityAssurance

brought to you by one bottle of Central City Brewing Company's IPA, one
bottle of same's Winter Ale, and one bottle of Granville Island
Brewing's Brockton IPA. So, please do review before approval ;)

canucks won 4-0, btw. wahay!

alright, i'm off to sit on my deck and finish off the quadriumvirate
(no, that's not really a word) with an Okanagan Springs Porter...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey