Podcast

Kamisamanou Burgess kamisamanou at kamisamanou.net
Fri Nov 6 04:43:26 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am Kamisamanou Burgess. I am a huge proponent of open source and a Fedora
user since Fedora 5.

I have been loving the world of podcasting since I got my Android phone,
listening to it everywhere I go. This prompted me to look for a podcast for
the Fedora Weekly News, but it appears that there isn't an active, or
supported one running. I've played with internet radio and podcasting. I've
been told I have an excellent radio voice, and I would like to start one if
there are no objections.

That is my main reason for wanting to join the news group and I may find
other ways to be involved though this.

--

Sayonara,
Kamisamanou Burgess