wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Fri Nov 6 16:02:31 UTC 2009

> I have been loving the world of podcasting since I got my Android
> phone, listening to it everywhere I go. This prompted me to look for a
> podcast for the Fedora Weekly News, but it appears that there isn't an
> active, or supported one running. I've played with internet radio and
> podcasting. I've been told I have an excellent radio voice, and I
> would like to start one if there are no objections.
There is one in german and I also made one in english. you can hear it
at http://www.radiotux.de and the english one was issue 193 at
I can provide the sound snippets and jingles so you could easily step in.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0