Summer Coding beat for FWN 220 complete

Karsten Wade kwade at
Wed Apr 7 17:35:20 UTC 2010

Been a while since I wrote a beat, but I think I got it.  Good ol'
journalism school training comes back to me in a pinch. :)

In addition to what Pascal started, I added a new section, "Help
organize Fedora's first solo summer coding effort", which included
Clever Quoting(TM) to reorganize the original blog post. :)

- Karsten