QA beat in, and FWN 222

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Apr 21 07:13:30 UTC 2010

Hi, folks. The QA beat is in for FWN 222. Additionally, as Pascal is in
deepest China this week, I'll be putting together the newsletter this
week - or at least trying to! It's my first time, and I'm _also_ going
to be catching a plane to the UK (er...possibly...damn volcanoes)
tomorrow evening, so, uh, be gentle with me, kay? :) I'll do my best to
get it all done and out the door before I have to head to the airport,
if people could possibly get their beats in ASAP it'd definitely help.
Thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey