fwn 222 in progress

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Apr 21 20:15:40 UTC 2010

Hi, everyone. I have the initial draft of fwn 222 up:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue222

please advise me if I screwed anything up, as this is my first time
editing an issue :)

Currently waiting on the announcements beat (which I see Rashadul is
working on), and any others that are being worked on that I don't know
about: please let me know if you have a beat pending.

I really need to push this thing out around about 2pm - 45 minutes time
- so please try and get any further beats in by then! Thanks.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey