fwn 222 in progress

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 10:08:14 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 6:54 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com>wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 13:15 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > Hi, everyone. I have the initial draft of fwn 222 up:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue222
> >
> > please advise me if I screwed anything up, as this is my first time
> > editing an issue :)
>
> Okay, I just finished the issue very hurriedly on my tiny laptop in an
> airport and mailed it out. Really hope I got it right, sorry if I
> didn't. I finished up the announcements beat myself. thanks for your
> contributions, everyone.
> --
> Adam Williamson
> Fedora QA Community Monkey
> IRC: adamw | Fedora Talk: adamwill AT fedoraproject DOT org
> http://www.happyassassin.net

Greetings Adam:

You have made really an amazing FWN 222 announcement. To me, I would like to
appreciate it.

Meanwhile, I would like to inform you that My PC got down while I was
working with Announcement beat though I have completed the whole part of it.

Its a request to you that you always mention the Fedora Events at the
Announcement beat, please.

Once again, its a great job :) Thanks.

-Rashadul