marketing beat ready

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:08:24 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM, deepak gusain
<deepakgusain24 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear
> I have some problem in fedora. So please give me some idea how can i do it.
> I download fedora 13 form direct given path as a fedora project site. i get
> fedora in win rar software then i extract the package then i write in dvd
> with help of nero software in win xp O/S. But problem is that when i put
> this dvd in dvd writer then dvd cannot boot.
> so please give me some idea that how i can make bootable dvd of fedora 12 or
> 13
> Thanks
> Regards
> Deepak Gusain

I think that this link may help you to burn a bootable image into a blank disc.
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Installation_Guide/sn-making-media.html#sn-making-disc-media

Please do not send help request to news mailing list.
This link offer several ways of getting help
http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-help

Best regards

--
Neville