Ambassadors Beat on a break this week

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue Dec 21 15:25:14 UTC 2010

I would like to take a break at least this next issue (which would come out tomorrow), as I am on vacation and don't have ready network access, and I suspect others may be preparing for leave as well.

I can do and will plan to do an issue one week from tomorrow -- 12/29 -- so those beat writers who can do a beat this week but not next could do their beat this week, mark it for 12/29 and I will include it in that issue.  Thx!

  - pascal