To join news at lists.fedoraproject.org

Hemant Shrimali shhemant2008 at indiatimes.com
Fri Feb 5 14:11:47 UTC 2010

Hi

     I am Hemant Shrimali from India. I own bachelor degree in commerce and I have been working for an IT firm here in Udaipur (Raj.) for more then two and half year. I am from Hindi Speaking region, so don't know what standard of English you may be needing for your Fedora Weekly News. So far my English is concern that is well and good. I would like to know more about your offer.

Sincerely

Hemant Shrimali