FAWN page on the Wiki, among other things.

TK009 john.brown009 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:50:01 UTC 2010

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 00:52:21 -0500
Kamisamanou Burgess <kamisamanou at kamisamanou.net> wrote:

> I have created a page for FAWN on the wiki at FWN/FAWN, but I didn't
> know where to put a link to it. If anyone has any suggestions for the
> placing of the link, or for the page in general, they are much
> appreciated.
>
> On another note: I'm finding that FAWN is both very long 30-35
> minutes and very difficult to recite, and therefore, I would assume,
> difficult to listen to. I am planning on writing a script for FAWN
> 10.230. What does everyone think about that, and would someone be
> willing to write future scripts?

My own thoughts on this are to not recite word for word rather than a
script, ad lib a little. I would also try to get people with very hard
names to send a recording of them saying their name to help with
pronunciation.

Something I've been meaning to ask about, what kind of production help
are you looking for with FAWN? I'm interested in helping out.

Edward (TK009)