FWN 216

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Mar 8 19:04:39 UTC 2010

Neville, thank you for the blurb about the Fedora Insight sprint.  I
completely forgot about covering that in putting together last week's issue.

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this week's issue!  This week
I'll be adding this issue in to the Fedora Insight publictest6 or
staging server, so we have another issue in there to show.

   - pascal