Weekly Fedora Insight Sprint/Meetings

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Mar 22 13:03:56 UTC 2010

Hi Logistics, Marketing and News teams --

We've heard from almost all of the peeps who've been involved with
Fedora Insight[1], and we have two slots open where everyone can make
it, although Hiemanshu has requested that we prefer 18:00 UTC or
earlier, and so between Mondays 20:00 UTC and Thursdays 18:00 UTC, we'll
pick the earlier time.

Mike McGrath encourages us to finish up the infrastructure/logistics
components of this, as these get frozen well in advance of the F13
launch, so we should focus on outstanding issues for packaging for
staging first.

#fedora-meeting is available at this time, so I have booked this[2] and
also moved the old Zikula implementation meeting, which was Wednesdays
14:00 UTC.

I'll spend some time this afternoon doing some wiki gardening on the
existing Fedora Insight page, as at last week's Marketing FAD we also
thought it mighty long in the tooth for ideal access.

Its not too late to join us, just hit the Doodle poll below to let us
know your interest and availability going forward.

See you Thursday at 14:00 UTC #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net!

   - pascal

[1] http://www.doodle.com/gbnedec5x38ws5zq
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting_channel