FWN: Announcement Beat

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Mon Mar 22 18:55:41 UTC 2010

Larry and Nicu, thanks for your thoughts on this.

Rashadul, would this be better for your schedule as well?

If this is better for all across the board, let's push the deadline for
this week's issue to Wednesday by 20:00 UTC, and I will announce that
we'll be changing the day that FWN comes out to be Wednesdays.

   - pascal