FWN: Announcement Beat

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 21:06:23 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco at nd.edu> wrote:

> On 03/22/2010 03:00 PM, Neville A. Cross wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Larry Cafiero<larry.cafiero at gmail.com>
>  wrote:

> Neville,
> >>>
> >> Yes, but I won't be able to file Ambassadors for a couple of hours.
> >>

> > <snip>
> >
> > Marketing Beat is completed.
> >
> Thank you, Neville!
>
>   - pascal

Thank you for the reply. It would always be great to have the FWN
Announcement each week even though the contents are less.

FWN is unique publication by Fedora and its Community, so it would be always
wise not to change the classical tradition of the FWN release
Schedule(bi-weekly).

Monday is one of my busy days of the week, and most of the time I miss to
update the announcement beat on time for that.

If would be great if you all agree the deadline for this week's issue to
Wednesday by 20:00 UTC.

Thanking you,

Rashadul Islam