FWN procedure suggestion

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 18:25:58 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 12:37:42 -0400,
>  "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > This is an odd use of <ref> as a replacement for bullet lists.  A
> > <ref> usually means a footnote that adds to other text.  Here's the
> > results that come out in one of our test pages when there's an
> > "unattached" <ref> or footnote (look for numbers 21 and up):
>
> They work odd as well. Clicking on the link in the description brings
> you to the real link in the footnote area (more or less) and then you
> have to click on that link to get to the actual web page.

I am just confused with the examples. Please get me out of my confusion:

1. We should write the link straight as "star followed by the hyperlink"

* http://url1.com
* http://url2.com

or

2. Just the below: "star followed by the text and use <ref>.....</ref>"
* The Fedora Insight system<ref>http://url3.com</ref>

or All the above? If yes, then when we should use each of them.

Sorry for my misunderstanding :(

-Rashadul Islam
Fingerprint=CFB7 CAEC 157A 308A F9CE CE00 3620 8084 5557 BFAC