Fedora Weekly News: status

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 21 06:35:07 UTC 2011

Hello Pascal,

I wrote the FAm beat and it is finished now.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Ambassadors

I have covered 01 Dec to 20 Dec and introduced a new section to the beat
"Fedora Ambassadors Regional meting Minutes", I think that would be a good
thing to add to the FWN so I have added that.

Please include it for the next issue.

looking forward for the FWN #288

PS: Looking back it can be seen that FWN is not issues on weekly therefore
I think it is good to cover all the FAm beat rather than focusing on the
past week. Therefore in the next issue we can cover 20/Dec onward. I hope
you will be ok with that :)

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:09 PM, Pascal Calarco <pvcalarco at uwaterloo.ca>wrote:

> Hi folks -
>
> I'm determined to get an issue out for tomorrow.  Security Advisories and
> In the News is complete, Announcements will follow this PM.
>
> Writers: if you can fit a beat in for tomorrow or Thursday, please
> respond.  I'll ship what's there by Thursday afternoon unless I hear from
> others.  Thanks!
>
> - Pascal
>
> ---
> Pascal Calarco
> Fedora Ambassador, Ontario, Canada

Regards,
*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)*
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event Liaison - Design Team

*Email*: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | *IRC*: bckurera
*