How can I contribute?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sun Jul 3 05:34:41 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-02 at 20:57 -0700, Joel Braun wrote:
> Hi FWN Mailing List,
>
> I'm Joel Braun 'jbraun' and I'm looking forward to helping out with the
> Fedora Newsletter if possible. I've had some (not a huge amount) writing
> experience, but after working with Fedora for about a year and a half,
> I'd like to pitch in and support the community. I'm willing to write
> articles if needed, or complete other tasks. As far as Fedora experience
> goes, I have a moderate amount, but not a huge field of expertise in any
> particular area.
>
> Basically, I guess I'm asking how I can help, and what I need to
> learn/do to be part of the team. I've been piecing through archives of
> the newspaper and mailing list so far.

Hi, Joel. Have you seen the Contribute section of
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats , and
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewsProject/Join ? We're always looking
for people to contribute to FWN. Is there a particular area you'd be
interested in focusing on? Don't worry if it's one that's already being
covered - I think most of the beat authors would welcome someone to
share the load with! Thanks for volunteering.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey