FWN 279 and schedule

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Wed Jun 15 15:54:06 UTC 2011

Hi FWN Team --

I've just shipped out last week's issue, FWN 278, while we are here
working now on FWN 279, ending the week of June 15, 2011.  I am going to
try to get us back on schedule, its been a busy time for me the last
month or so, as I've gotten delayed several times.

I want to say thanks to Rashadul, Adam, Sankarshan, Runa and Guillermo
for your contributions to the last few issues, and your continuing
dedication to spread the word of Fedora via Fedora Weekly News.  Thank you!

Many thanks also to Richard Vijay for stepping up to volunteer to write
the Ambassador beat while Sankarshan has some well deserved vacation.
Thanks, Richard!  If you enjoy the experience, let's talk about some
continuing role on FWN if you are interested.

So, I am going to start working on this week's beats, and I have reset
the wiki page for this week.

Thanks again, everyone!

   - pascal