Fedora News Team

Richard Vijay richard.vijay at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:51:55 UTC 2011

Hi Pascal and team
 Thank you, I am Richard Vijay.  I would like to contribute to news section
from Manufacturing and Product Engineering "Point of View". Here is my daily
e-news site http://paper.li/serverpress

My wiki pages @ https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Richardvj11
I help our community with testing F15 Alpha, striving to contribute as
Ambassador from Midlands UK, currently mentored by Robert Scheck .
I work on IT for Automotive research and development.

warm regards,

Vijay A Richard.

"And Miles to go before I sleep" - Robert Frost