FWN 275 status

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri May 20 13:06:28 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 08:23:53AM -0400, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> On 05/17/2011 03:22 AM, sankarshan wrote:
> > 2011/5/13 Pascal Calarco<pcalarco at nd.edu>:
> >
> >> So far this week we have one beat in, Security Advisories.  Thanks to
> >> Sankarshan for reporting on his status.  How are the rest of you doing?
> > I'll be working on the Beat today to get it caught up with the current
> > events. In short, the upcoming issue will have the Ambassadors Beat.
> >

> Thanks, Sankarshan!

Hi Pascal,

Will the copy be available on Fedora Insight?  The site is fully
functional at http://insight.fedoraproject.org, which is where you can
put your content.

BTW, in case you were concerned, it's no longer necessary for you to
worry about staging or development hosts -- you may simply use the
production site for content.

Red Hat Summit/JBossWorld -- Register now!  http://.theredhatsummit.com