Hello again

Kam Salisbury kam at kamsalisbury.com
Fri Nov 18 00:47:46 UTC 2011

>Great to see you back Kam, and we hope you'll be able to help with the
>News team in the coming weeks.  Do you need any assistance getting
>restarted?

I think I will be OK in a few days. I have myself on the FWN contributor
page now and am trying to remember how to work with others via the wiki and
"beats". I am also reading through the last few month's of list posts to
understand the current state of the group and where I may be able to help.
Any  suggestions you have are certainly welcome.

Thanks,

Kam
http://kamsalisbury.com