FWN 288: status

Kam Salisbury kam at kamsalisbury.com
Fri Nov 18 11:46:56 UTC 2011

> 'covered' how exactly?

Via the "AskFedora" part of our plan of action.

I know I do a bare metal install for new releases because I want to see the
function of the Live media installation (to file bugs, understand it to
better explain it to others trying Fedora out, etc.)

but... for others, PreUpgrade is the best way to go. It has been around
since Fedora 9 but it may be good to give it some visibility so folks new to
Fedora realize they do not have to fresh install Fedora 16 on top of 15.

I am not sure which beat the topic would fit into though...

Kam
http://kamsalisbury.com