Marketing of fedora weekly news

Arnav Kalra arnavkalra007 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:43:15 UTC 2012

> I really like like the idea of moving to a magazine based weekly
> (biweekly?) format over the current new blotter style. I think that this
> can give the option for planned serialized content and also can broaden the
> types of users that are interested (and potentially willing to contribute).

+1  The pclinuxos magazine is a good example. We can add stuff like
this<http://opensource.com/life/12/9/tour-through-open-source-creative-tools>as
it helps educate the user. I think we should publish user tutorials,
how
tos and list new wiki pages and other improvements.
I think we should ask all the teams to help us in producing content.

Regards,
Arnav Kalra