EPEL7 status

T.C. Hollingsworth tchollingsworth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 04:22:38 UTC 2014

I've been poking at this when I had time throughout the day and have
got mostly everything to build now.  I just need a few more packages
branched for EPEL7 to finish out the rest.

The remaining packages are:
jasmine-node → waiting on jasmine branch
nodejs-detective → needs nodejs-esutils
nodejs-esutils → waiting on nodejs-chai branch
nodejs-jasmine-growl-reporter → needs jasmine-node
nodejs-node-expat → waiting on nodejs-nan0 branch
nodejs-q-io → needs jasmine-node
nodejs-underscore-dot-logger → needs jasmine-node
nodejs-url2 → needs jasmine-node

Hopefully tomorrow everything will be built.  We ought to have a
compose with the stuff we have now so I can check for broken
dependencies too.

-T.C.