[Fedora-olpc-list] Introduction: Rahul Sundaram

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 22 23:30:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am Rahul Sundaram and I am a Fedora project volunteer working for Red
Hat from Pune, India. I used to be part of the Red Hat OLPC team and
continue to linger on to a few OLPC packages in Fedora. After Greg Dek's
call for help, I have recently submitted the rssh package from the OLPC
wishlist at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList#OLPC_Wishlist

I am interested in nibbling at the smaller set of utilities for OLPC and
packaging them up. If you have suggestions or can help, let me know.
More details at

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sundaram

Rahul