Progress on packaging list

Robin Norwood rnorwood at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 18:50:17 UTC 2008

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:17:47 -0400
Robin Norwood <rnorwood at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:44:38 +1200
> "Martin Langhoff" <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Offtopic: Could you or someone who has a Fedora account update the
> > XS entries? I would like to replace them with the link below --
> > which is a trac search for all the items that I tagged 'fedoradev'
> > because they are about packaging or require understanding of
> > Fedora-specific machinery:
> > https://dev.laptop.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=milestone&component=school+server&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=priority&keywords=~fedoradev
>
> Sure, take a look and see if that's what you meant.

After taking a look at the tickets in that list, they don't seem
directly actionable as far as 'package this', which is what the
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList is for - we
probably want to keep that link on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OLPC
or wherever we decide to keep work items.  Using fedora hosted is one
way that comes to mind.  Maybe we can decide this on Friday's meeting.

-RN

--
Robin Norwood
Red Hat, Inc.