Instruction Card

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 20:55:54 UTC 2008

Karlie Robinson wrote:
> Nothing is set in stone yet, but here's a preview of what will be
> printed on the back of the SD instruction cards.
>
> http://on-disk.com/cms/edit/data/files//instructioncard.jpg
>
> As always, I'd love your comments.
> I'd still like a yes, no, maybe on a one stop URL from my previous post
> for the detailed instructions URL.  Maybe something that's worded to
> indicate one jumping off point for help of all sorts

Couple of comments:

1) Will they get the SD card pre-formatted with Fedora in the same
shipment as the XO? If so, will they realize that Fedora is not "OLPC
Provided"?

2) Can you repeat step 3 to check on the status? I dont know if you
understand that by reading 4 (asked another way, ow do I know it is ready?)

Graphics are good.

-- bk