Instruction Card

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Wed Nov 19 23:05:22 UTC 2008

Bryan Kearney wrote:
> 2) Can you repeat step 3 to check on the status? I dont know if you
> understand that by reading 4 (asked another way, ow do I know it is
> ready?)
I think the important thing to remember is that this is a quick start
guide. We only have the back side of a 4 x 6 inch page to get people
going with this.

The XO gives instructions as your going through the steps too and
there's a clock that ticks down until your key is ready.

Though I did change point 4 to read -

4. Your Key will be ready in about 24 hours. At that time, open the
browse activity and click “get a developer key” again.

In theory someone could go through the process a hundred times, but
until the Key is ready, nothing will happen.

Though what I think would be really helpful is a single relatively short
URL as a jumping off point for these Fedora on XO users. Any feedback on
that?