Can not launch sugar in rawhide

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 14:14:36 UTC 2008

I am attempting to test sugar in a vm using the steps below. I get to
the initial login, and select the sugar desktop. It accepts
username/password and begins to log me in. It them flashes once, and
takes me back to the login. Any ideas where I should look for errors?

-- bk

Steps to re-produce (on F9)
* yum install appliance-tools python-virtinst
* Download the kickstart file copied from the sdizillas in the kickstart
repo:
http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=acex.git;a=blob;f=sugarxo/resources/sugar-f10.ks;
* appliance-creator --name sugarxo --config [PATH TO KSFILE]
* virt-imavge sugarxo.xml
* Then connect via virt-manager or virt-viewer