Reminder: Fedora OLPC meeting at 1pm Eastern US time today

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Fri Sep 5 15:22:50 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 11:01 -0400, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Sep 2008, Jim Gettys wrote:
>
> Bearing in mind that we have an hour:
>
> > I'm a big believer in agendas:
> >
> > 	Status.
>
> Of which effort?

What people have been doing.

> > 	Schedule.
>
> Of what?

G1G1, and F10, and how they may interact; see below on F9 vs. F10
decision....  I'll try to get exact dates if I can....

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9114103&intsrc=hm_list

> > 	Testing.
>
> Of what?
>
> > 	Recruiting.
>
> I think this is a more general topic.

You suggest discussing elsewhere/when, or what?

--
Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child