What level Sugar Activities on F11 ?

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Thu Aug 13 12:12:55 UTC 2009

When the XO-1.5 on F11 software is eventually deployed (e.g.,
installed by the factory), what level of Sugar will it provide ?

My reason for asking is that some Activities now available on the
SugarLabs website are marked "for 0.86".  Although I only have
XO-1s, if there are some Activities which will not be supported by
the 2009 OLPC release (1.5), then I might as well limit my testing
on F11 to supported-in-2009 Activity versions (e.g., to 0.84).

Is XO-1.5 software expected to run Activities marked "for 0.86" ?

mikus