Broken dependencies: hulahop

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 01:06:24 UTC 2009

Hi Tomeu,

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>> Looks like we need a new srpm for python-xpcom, which has been split
>> out the xulrunner tarball in 1.9.2 (so F13).
>>
>> Anybody knows who could help with this?
>
> I have it on my list to look at, they need to add back in the python
> module in FF 3.6. I've already asked about it on fedora-devel but
> haven't had a chance to look at what's needed to re-enable it and to
> provide a patch.

I just posted this to the fedora thread just as a FYI

Having a quick google around the mozilla.org site I found the
following mercurial repo [1] so it looks like its been split out to a
separate project but I'm not 100% sure. Its used by
hulahop/sugar-browse so it would be useful to add back in some form or
another but I has issues building it but then I know very little about
the mozilla build system.

Cheers,
Peter

[1] http://hg.mozilla.org/pyxpcom