New F11 for XO-1.5 build 51

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:49:44 UTC 2009

On Thursday 03 December 2009 21:27:45 James Cameron wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 09:12:36PM -0500, Steven M. Parrish wrote:
> > Installed this on my XO 1.5 tonight and so far found 1 issue.  Wireless
> > dies after about a minute.  in both sugar and gnome I lose wireless
> > connectivity. Can't reconnect without a complete reboot, in fact when it
> > drops out I can no longer see any wireless connections.
> >
> > ifconfig only shows the loopback device present
>
> (a) wireless will be stopped by suspend and resume unless you have the
> ECO to correct for it,
>
> (b) see also #9802 for a way to think you have suspend and resume
> disabled but really don't ... workaround is to toggle the checkbox.

That I was aware of but this happens just after signing in and connecting.
System has not been suspended its in use.

Steven
 Steven M. Parrish
 gpg fingerprint: 4B6C 8357 059E B7ED 8095 0FD6 1F4B EDA0 A9A6 13C0
 http://tuxbrewr.fedorapeople.org/
 irc.freenode.net:
Nickname: SMParrish
Channels: #fedora-kde, #fedora-olpc, #sugar, #fedora-devel, #packagekit