os57 - blocker - suspend prevents me from viewing screen

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Fri Dec 11 16:27:11 UTC 2009

XO-1.5 B2.  This sounds like #9865.

Made the mistake of NOT disabling suspend the first thing after
installing os57.  While I was typing on my external USB keyboard, the
screen dimmed and before I could react, the power LED went off (in other
words, the XO-1,5 went into suspend, with the power LED slowly pulsing);
 soon the screen went dark.  Pressed the power button.  The screen
briefly "flashed" into visibility, then went dark again (and the power
LED went back to pulsing).  I was unable to discover anything I could do
that would let the screen get back to being usable.  Rebooted.

mikus