http://dev.laptop.org/~cjb/f11-1.5/os58/

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Sat Dec 12 01:43:09 UTC 2009

Mikus -

Chris is very good about emailing build announcements when they're ready.  If there hasn't been an announcement, and you happen to discover a few files lying about in an HTML-accessible place, please don't expect them to be of any particular use.

When OS 58 has been reasonably checked out and uploaded, there will be the usual email announcement.  In the meantime, feel free to keep testing OS 57!  Thanks.

	- Ed