Little issue with Midore

César D. Rodas crodas at paraguayeduca.org
Thu Dec 17 19:38:03 UTC 2009

Hello All,

In the FC-11, The Midore Browser comes as the default browser. It looks
good so far, but it has a little bug, well it is not a proper bug, the
font-size is too big displaying messages.

As I said before, it is not a proper bug, and I fixed it by setting the
default font size to 6px, in the ~/.config/midori/config, and it looks
better. Is there a way to set this configuration by default?, I think it
could be done in the RPM itself, in a %post stage. I might be wrong. If
I'm not wrong, who is takes care of Midore (or perhaps Gnome) packaging?

Even though Sugar is our target desktop we want everything to (sort of)
work if some kid chooses to try out Gnome.

Best regards