F11 for XO-1.5 Release Candidate 3

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Thu Dec 17 20:10:26 UTC 2009

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/F11_for_1.5
http://dev.laptop.org/~cjb/f11-1.5/os64

Compressed image size: 700.19mb (-2.29mb since build 63)

This is the third release candidate (RC3) for the XO-1.5 F11 release!
We expect this build to become the first release build (10.1.0) for
the 1.5 machines after it passes final testing.

B2 compatibility note:

 * If you have a B2 without hardware mods, you must disable suspend
   using Control Panel->Power->Automatic power management, else your
   wireless device will disconnect on suspend and not come back until
   the next reboot.

Changes from previous build os63:

 * Add Q3A25 firmware
 * Fix collaboration on ad-hoc networks (#9669)
 * Remove GNOME Cheese app, which isn't working with our camera (#9841)

Package changes since build 63:

-bootfw-q3a24-1.unsigned.i386
+bootfw-q3a25-1.unsigned.i386
-cheese-2.26.3-1.fc11.i586