[Sugar-devel] Show Must Go On - SoaS for the XO-1

DancesWithCars danceswithcars at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:52:49 UTC 2009

I'll second the desire for all platforms
since my first G1G1 XO-1 bit the dust recently,
and I can't replace it, not sure about pool
lending lib long term availability..

ISO, SOAS, virtualization appliance, XO-1. XO-1.5,
source builds,
and not sure what people do plan to about distros
and platforms besides Fedora?

Would make a nice grid/table, don't you think?

DancesWithCars
leave the wolves behind ;-)