camera fail

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:43:21 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Yioryos Asprobounitis
<mavrothal at yahoo.com> wrote:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Troubleshooting_AV#Images_from_the_camera_are_black
> but couldn't find any further instructions. From what I explored I must also remove the motherboard (I have a CL1 ver 3 machine). Correct?

No need to remove the mobo. Follow the instructions on that page,
first paragraph right after the "Errors communicating with the camera"
title.

BTW, the cmments there are from Gary C Martin -- a different guy...

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions