F11-for-XO1.5 Release 10.1.1 Release Candidate 2

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Mon Jun 14 14:57:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

   >> Which source tree root are you referring to?

   > The sources for the current Fedora package. A source rpm has a
   > tarball of the sources, and optionally a series of patch files
   > relative to that "upstream" tarball.
   >
   > Not sure where to find those sources though, I'm not too familiar
   > with Fedora procedures.

Here's the latest build:

The .src.rpm contains a specfile (that describes which patches to
apply on the tarball) and the tarball and patches.

If you want to unpack the .src.rpm on a machine that isn't running
Fedora, I think you'll need rpm2cpio and cpio:

rpm2cpio squeak-vm-3.10.5-2.fc11.src.rpm | cpio -idmv

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>