New XO-1.5 10.2.0 build 114

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 22:18:27 UTC 2010

There is a major problem with Gnome a screen resolution. Picking a different one from the control panel basically trashes the installation because you lose your monitor with no way (that I know of) to recover.
See ticket #10084

Setting a different resolution through xrandr (which does not perform consistently) may save the session but on reboot you are at the same (white-out) screen.

Any idea before reflash?
Any specific file to change/delete to go back to normal resolution?
How do I switch to sugar from the console? (see if the problem is also there).

This is certainly a breaker if true.