Sugar 0.88 packages

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu May 13 17:07:52 UTC 2010

El Thu, 13-05-2010 a las 12:47 -0400, Bernie Innocenti escribió:

> While we're working to fix our review process, it makes sense for
> downstream projects on a tight schedule to apply obvious bugfix patches
> directly to their packages.

I forgot to mention that most my unmerged 0.84 patches are also
available here for easy reference:

 http://people.sugarlabs.org/bernie/sugar/sugar-0.84-patches/
 http://people.sugarlabs.org/bernie/sugar/sugar-artwork-0.84-patches/
 http://people.sugarlabs.org/bernie/sugar/sugar-toolkit-0.84-patches/

Some of these patches also relevant to 0.88, but I have not started
rebasing them yet. Meanwhile, experimental Sugar 0.88 packages for
Fedora 11 can be obtained from this repo:

  http://repo.paraguayeduca.org/f11-xo1-py-sugar0.88/i386/os/

There are also OLPC OS images, but they're not yet in a publishable
state.