ANNOUNCE: F11 for XO-1 build 180py released

Steven Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Tue May 25 20:23:47 UTC 2010

This is a release Bernie has for the deployment in Paraguay.  He and I
maintain seperate build systems but do share our work with each other.
 I will have a new release out soon for testing and hope to have a
final release before moving to an F12 based release.  We have deviated
from the XO1.5 in order to accomodate 1.0 specific issues.  These
changes will get merged back into the mainline system after final
release.

Steven