Initial F14 developers-only release for XO and XO-1.5

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sat Sep 4 14:44:06 UTC 2010

>> But why defer reporting problems
>> which might not be addressed unless there was a report ?
>
> Just to take a stab at answer.... Because Daniel is tired.

Are other developers really so tied up that THEY can't look at bug
reports ?  Why would Daniel need to be involved when (for instance) an
Activity had a problem ?  [I thought others, not Daniel, were doing the
Activities.]

Not only does Daniel's new release use F14 -- it is the *first* release
(I know of) with Sugar-0.89 that can install onto the jffs2 in an XO-1.
 I thought SugarLabs might be interested, ahead of releasing 0.90, how
it would run on the XO -- I would think the sooner 0.90-precursor bugs
were  reported, the greater the chance of those bugs being addressed.

mikus