[Techteam] New F14-arm build os36 - Sugar in sync, device-tree!

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:36:19 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> With this image installed (and yum update executed)
> the following activities does not work yet:
>
> TamTam*
> Write: no abiword module
> Jukebox, started but did not played a ogg file
> Read: no module webkit
>
> There are other problems, but I am working with the maintainers.
> Are these known issues?

Mostly. The Write and Read issues are known. Write will be fixed in
the next OS build, webkit is a known issue. Jukebox might be fixed in
the next one too as there's some newer gstreamer packages.

We're in the middle of some mass churn since the weekend, its starting
to settle out now. Once its settled I plan to do another OS build.
That will likely be in the Thurs time frame.

Peter